Book Pilates, Yoga, Cardiolates, Barre classes and/or HuBolates from our Suwanee, Georgia, fitness experts for core strengthening and ab exercises held at our convenient studio. Rainbow Pilates allows you to step into your relaxing environment with a soothing ambiance. Surrounded by familiarity and comfort, you'll feel more at ease as we help you create awareness of the spine, proper breathing, strengthening, and flexibility. Our Pilates exercises also create body awareness, improved agility, good posture, and relaxed, graceful motion for you!
We start with "baby steps." First, we explain how Pilates works, and then we begin correcting your breathing methods to give you more stamina. Afterward, more training is provided to help you understand all that is involved with Pilates. You don't have to miss out on your normal workouts or training by being stuck at home—we'll come to you.
As with our in-home Pilates classes, we first explain how Pilates works before beginning to train your office group. After the initial training period, you can continue this service as long as you wish. While training, you'll learn correct posture while sitting at a desk for more than 6 hours and the correct way to manage your body's core during the workday.
We create a schedule tailored specifically to your needs. It includes on-call time so your instructor is ready to give you a workout the minuthe you need it. Your service also includes a Pilates or rebounding program unique to your body that continues to change and evolve with your progress. Your personal Pilates instructor also provides optional services, such as nutritional planning, cardio programs, and overall guidance, to fully maintain your health on the road. We charge a flat daily rate that comes with a 3-day minimum (all expenses included are covered by you).
Studio Pilates, Yoga, Cardiolates & CardioBlast, Barre and HuBolates
Our studio is Unique as we offer more than just the experience of great classes with world class Instructors but we build friendships. Our studio is a quiet small oasis where people come together to bond, get in shape, and is a home away from home in a healthy environment. Whether you enjoy Our Pilates classes, Yoga, Barre, HuBolates, Cardiolates or Cardioblast classes, we have something for all! Call or stop by today and let our Rainbow team lead you on a healthy journey.
INDEX of classes
- Mat Pilates - Low Impact exercise that strengthens the entire body with focus on breathing, spine alignment, core conditioning, improving flexibility and balance
- Pilates Pluss (Beginners Mat Pilates) - A safe Pilates mat class modified for the overweight, under-fit, or tightly muscled exerciser, or the beginners overwhelmed by traditional Pilates Mat classes.
- Shhh i Do Pilates - A 60 Minute Cardio based Pilates class that strengthens the entire body with focus on breathing. spine alignment, core conditioning, improving flexibility and balance taught to the latest POP Music.
- Cardiolates - A total body workout on a mini-trampoline that is fun, fat-burning and core strengthening all in one.
- Barre - A safe combination of Pilates, Yoga and ballet moves to give you a beautiful, sculpted, lean muscles without the impact and injuries dancers endure.
- Candlelight/Restorative/Gentle Yoga - Uses soft flowing movements,deep breath work and meditation.
- Hatha Yoga - Also Called Yoga of postures,focus on basic poses, sequences, safe technique, proper breathing and meditation to achieve better health.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga - A meditative free form practice that coordinates with the breath and relaxation. Expect a full body workout.
- Power Yoga - A rigorous and dynamic practice composed of physically challenging poses, building strength and flexibility.
- Pre-Natal Yoga - A class focusing on taking time to center and connect on yourself and your baby. Stretch and sooth your sore back, shoulders and legs. Learn to relax, breathe and meditate in preparation for the big day.
- Cardioblast - A 45 minute workout working your entire body (heart and muscles) by going from one exercise to another with no rest. The workouts involve calisthenics like push-ups, jumping jacks, crunches, and other body weight exercises...the difference lies in the intensity. In cardioblast your challenge is to take your body to its limit. You work, you sweat and best of all you burn calories like crazy. (MUST WEAR SNEAKERS TO THIS CLASS)
- HuBolates - an exhilarating, effective easy to follow cardio-inspired, calorie- burning dance fitness class that combines weighted Hulu-Hoops (1.5llbs), Boxing, Pilates and dance and keep you moving toward joy and health. (MUST WEAR SNEAKERS TO THIS CLASS)
Our 50 Shades of Pilates Series are held at various locations (call for scheduling)
- 50 Shades of Pilates...Couples Series - A Night for Couples only. A series of Pilates movements done with your partner as working out as a couple helps you stick to your exercise routine because you have partner who wants you to meet your fitness goals. You and your mate get healthy together and strengthen your bond by spending time together, learning more about how the body can work and most importantly doing an activity that interest both of you. Pilates exercises for couples encourage you and your partner to tone your bodies and strengthen core muscles.
- 50 Shades of Pilates...Speed Dating Series - Men and Women are rotated to meet each other over a series of short "Pilates Moves dates" usually lasting from 3-5 minutes. At the end of each interval, the instructor clings a glass to signal the participates to move on to the next date. At the end of the class participates submit to the instructor a list of who they would like to provide their contact information to. If there is a match, contact information is forwarded to both parties. Contact information cannot be traded during the class, in order to reduce pressure to accept or reject a suitor to his or her face.
- 50 Shades of Pilates... Pilates in the Dark - Complete darkness where you can let your mind/body/soul focus on the pelvic movement, spine alignment, core conditioning and seductiveness of the class.